Tuesday, November 28, 2006

InFemDom brings you the new meaning of breathtaking female domination

Nothing brings more delight than offering your totally naked and restrained body for complete control and pleasure of the Mistress you obey and adore. Her strong yet feminine and tender fingers travel all over me, squeezing my tits, making me shiver with excitement. This time she mummified me with a transparent wrap and cut holes in it to gain access to my tits and ass – for feeling those up and spanking, obviously...
Wrapped nakedness Wrapped nakedness
Let's begin the educational work with these 2 glib sluts. We'll humble them over and over. They will feel themselves no more than some worn out whores.
My mistress was sure on fire today. Yes, I do realize that it's been a week since she last played her dirty sadistic games with me, but honestly I never saw her getting this wild with me before. She used to be just a little bit tender earlier, but today it was all about domination and pain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home