Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pleasures in confinement

My mistress was sure on fire today. Yes, I do realize that it's been a week since she last played her dirty sadistic games with me, but honestly I never saw her getting this wild with me before. She used to be just a little bit tender earlier, but today it was all about domination and pain. She whipped me, got me all tied up and humbled, jeered at me in every possible way and made me suck on her toes. God, it was sure so thrilling. If only she had a strapon, I would definitely get most pleased and ravished when getting so dominated...
Cruel Mistress Cruel Mistress
So sweet a girl, but kept behind steel bars in a dark cage! Step out, my beauty, for I am your salvation – and pleasure. I want to have my reward for your rescue! Take this strapon attached to your face and please me! Oh, it feels so great, it's so long and thick. You will be my equipped cage girl!
Frantic female domination action

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home